Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Filled Under:

Samsung Galaxy TAB 10.1 Honeycomb Tablet PC


Samsung Galaxy TAB 10.1 Honeycomb Tablet PC

Samsung Galaxy TAB 10.1 Honeycomb Tablet Reviews


Well, I have been dreaming to buy one of this for quite a while: researched, compared, did a lot of pros and cons and finally decided I would go for the Galaxy Tab. What made take the decision was: the outside design - I thought about buy Asus transformer but reviews said it was not so elegant. I was considering buying it also because of the extra battery keyboard, but friends conviced me that I would hardly need more than 9 hours of working on it. Also, I wanted a 3G gadget, which this one does wonderfully.

There are a lot of interesting applications in the market and I am quite content with it, overall. But I must say that 1) It actually could be a bit smaller: it is bigger than a book, and that makes it difficult to hold while eating, for example (ok, you may say it is not healthy to read while having lunch, but then again, this is my review ;). 2) I do miss having more battery. Because sometimes I forget to charge it at night and find myself without battery during the day.

I am happy I bought it 3G though - I was afraid it wouldn't work with a normal SIM card but it actually worked pretty well, just out of the box. And because there are several places here that you don't have wi-fi, it is useful to have a tablet that can connect to internet no matter where you are. I did not give it 5 stars because of my own frustation and not because of the tablet. Hope this is useful.

Samsung Galaxy TAB 10.1 Honeycomb Tablet Description


The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is amazingly thin and light with great screen sharpness. It feature a Live Panel that is real time data updates, Wi-Fi access, Polaris Office, Full HD Playback, and a 3.15MP camera.

Samsung Galaxy TAB 10.1 Honeycomb Tablet Technical Details

  • 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
  • DISPLAY Type PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 800 x 1280 pixels, 10.1 inches (~149 ppi pixel density) Multitouch Yes Protection Corning Gorilla Glass - TouchWiz UX UI
  • Speed HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot Bluetooth Yes, v3.0 with A2DP USB Yes, v2.0
  • CAMERA Primary 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, check quality Features Geo-tagging Video Yes, 720p, check quality Secondary Yes, 2 MP
  • OS Android OS, v3.1 (Honeycomb) Chipset Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 CPU Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 GPU ULP GeForce


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iPRESS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism